Registration is Now Open!
JOIN US. Friday, Sept. 29th | 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The 2023 NPQIC Fall Summit "Upstream Solutions to Maternal Health Equity" will provide a foundational understanding of the current Black maternal health crisis and the landscape of Black maternal health in Nebraska. Sessions will equip healthcare teams with the most up-to-date practices around severe maternal morbidities, trauma-informed care, and chronic conditions and substance use in pregnancy. Providing evidence-based and equitable care to marginalized populations is critical for improving pregnancy health outcomes in NE.
Physicians, advanced practice providers, and nurse leaders.
It is highly recommended that at least one provider and one nurse leader from each birthing facility attend.
UNO Thompson Alumni Center
6705 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68182
- Keynote: "Black Women and Maternal Health Disparities: Addressing the Role of Racism," Dr. Amutah-Onukagha, Tufts University
- NPQIC Updates
- Maternal Opioid Use and Infant Care
- Chronic Conditions in Pregnancy
- Maternal Care Through the Lenses of Culture, Language, and Trauma
- Severe Maternal Morbidity
- Centering Community
Click here for event details. The deadline to register is September 21st.